Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Fashion Event of the Year

Well yesterday was my end of year fashion show!! And Abby did an amazing job modeling my dress! Well here are some pictures from the event! When I get more I'll post them!! And for those of you who don't already know...the dress Abby is wearing was what I made for the fashion show :-)

(Click on the pics to see a larger version)

Before the Show
The Fashion Event of the Year

Anwen and Me before the show
The Fashion Event of the Year

Abby attacking me with my dress
The Fashion Event of the Year

Me and Abby
The Fashion Event of the Year
The Fashion Event of the Year
The Fashion Event of the Year

Abby
The Fashion Event of the Year

Abby was cold!
The Fashion Event of the Year

Bethann, Anwen's sister, thought it was really funny how much taller she was than me...punk
The Fashion Event of the Year

Abby, Mighel, Me, Fran, and Bethann
The Fashion Event of the Year

Anwen and Abby
The Fashion Event of the Year

Fran, Me, Mighel and Emma
The Fashion Event of the Year

1 comment:

Carisa said...

I'm telling your Girlfriend!!!