Thursday, April 14, 2005
Is He Wearing a Towel!
So today was another awesome day!! We went to the castle and it was amazing! The view from the top was of the entire city! We spent the rest of the day walking all around. Kim and I decided we were going to check out the hot tub scene in the hotel so we ran on down to see if anyone was in there. There was be we waited them out in the pool and finally went in...unfortunately while we were getting our towels these two salesmen like guys got in...so we decided we were going in anyways so there we are...all four of us sitting in the hot tub (that wasn't really hot mind you) and Kim and I are chit chatting and about 20 mins later the guys decided to leave. Now here is where it gets really funny. So Kim and I are facing each other and the guy sitting next to her gets up and at first I was like...ew he has these huge white swim trunks on...then I was like wait...it looks like a skirt..stupid European men...then I cam to the horrific realization that the guy was wearing nothing but a little hand towel!! So I start nodding my head in his direction to Kim and she looks over and right as she does the guy bends over to get out and she gets a full view of everything! BAhahahahaha! Better her than me I say! Then his friend gets up and HE is wearing nothing but a towel too! SO totally grossed out we start laughing after they leave and about 20 mins later another guy comes in and starts lounging on a chair...in nothing but a towel...then his two female friends come in...in towels...and we are sitting there thinking...did we miss the no-swimsuit in Eastern Europe memo or something? So I finally realize that the three are waiting for us to leave and I look at Kim and tell her...OMG they are waiting for us to leave...as soon as we leave there is going to be this big towel only European threesome in this hot tub...so of course we left....OMG...it was SO funny! hahahahaa!! After that we went out on the town for a while and then went back home...we are never going to the hot tub again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment