Friday, March 18, 2005

The Land of St. Patrick

Ahhh yess...not only was yesterday St. Patty's Day (the most holy of all holy drinking days) but today was the LAST day of classes! Wooohooo!! Can you hear me on that side of the Atlantic!! I am celebrating by going to Anwen's house in near Reding (East of London by about 1 hr). Her father conducts these nature walks around farms where they live and he is letting me go on one of them. Shut up Amber and Shane...just because I wouldn't go camping with you two does not mean I won't walk in nature...besides they promised there would be no bugs...hehe. Anywho last night we went out and drank some beer...Guinness of course and that was about it. I had pictures but I lost them...so lame I know. Anyways you will just have to believe me that it was a great time and we showed the Irish how to celebrate!! Oh and did I mention that I don't have class again till the end of April...mwahahahh!

No comments: