Saturday, March 05, 2005
The Art of the International Drunk Dial
So last night Megan and I decided to go and get drunk off reallly cheap white wine while we waited for Toby and Abby....word to the wise...it wasn't the best idea we've ever had! Anywho...we amused ourselves with Card games and Megan taught me some sexy dance moves...which we will be trying out tonight at Madame JoJo's...which she swears is not a strip club...riiiight! So the real kicker is that once Tobby and Abby got there the two of us had drank three bottles of wine...and were drunk...so I went to get them from downstairs and then was like oh I'm going to go get my measuring tape I'll be right back (I need to measure Abby for my dress she is going to wear) so I went downstairs and looked at my bed and was like...screw it I'm going to sleep...hehe..so I did! I saw Meg this morning when she brought down my cell and shoes that I had left at her place and she told me Abby and Toby left a little while after to get their friends from the airport and she drunk dialed the states to talk to her friend Andrea. Funny thing was she ran out of $$ on her phone half way through and was all upset and then she saw my phone...hhahaha. So first thing she does is call up my service to see how much money I had and then she called the states! She came down like oh there isn't any money on your phone...hehe...sorry!! I thought it was hilarious that she made a second drunk dial and used up all the money on both our phones...speaking of which...she better pay for my dinner tonight!!! Ok I thought you would find this amusing...cause I know I did!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how are you doing darlin'? missed you last night. i promise to take all phones away from meg next time there is even the slightest chance she might call...
Post a Comment