Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Just another day at the office

Boss #1: Can you help, there is something wrong with the printer.
Boss #2: (Rounding same corner as Boss #1) Something is wrong with printer
Me: Ok let me take a look (walks to copy room)

Copy Room: Worker #1 is standing and staring at printer. Checks printer finds that it is out of legal size paper)

Worker #1: I think it's out of paper.
Boss #1: I think it's out of paper.
Me: I'll be right back (stifling laughter, walks to other printer)

3 minutes later: Boss #1, Boss #2, and Worker #1 are all still in the copy room, chatting.

Me: Got it
Boss #1: (smiles and shrugs) We are helpless without you apparently.
Me: I know. Ummm, have you all realized that you are wearing the same exact outfit, but in different colors? (leaves room to the sound of all men comparing outfits and laughing)

Oh you know, just another day in my uber important job...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, Carisa, how do you keep a straight face? Honestly...these guys sound like morons on a good day! You're one very brave little administrative soul.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.