My Birthday!! Woohoo! So I went to work...Because how else am I supposed to make everyone celebrate my birthday without seeing them! I wore a crown for most of the day and did relatively little...heeehee. My employees even decorated my desk! Randy wanted to surprise me so he wouldn't tell me what we were doing for the evening. So he picked me up and surprised me with a HUGE bouquet or red flowers...aaaaand he had shaved his beard into chops! Teeeheee...soo cute! The he took me to 94 Stewart a beautiful romantic restaurant....and then he took me Cafe metropolitan on Capitol Hill where he had reserved an entire room and all my friends were there! Except for those of you who are lame and didn't fly to Seattle to be with me...heehee. It was a great night! Thanks Randy! Here are some picks! More to come!
94 Stewart

Cafe Metropolitan

Susi, Me and Hollie

Hollie and Joanna

Randy and Carey

Me and Hollie and...wait a min...Randy get out of our picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment