Sunday, January 22, 2006

Christmas and New Years!

Hi everyone! I know everyone was all sad thinking I was spending Christmas alone but Randy decided to take matters into his own hand and kidnap me and take me to his family's house in Vancouver, WA (10 mins outside Portland, OR) His family was so nice and we had a great time! So good of a time we went back down for New Years where we went to a party in Portland that some of Randy's friends were hosting at their house! Another fun filled evening! Here are some pics and I promise I'll write more soon!!

CHRISTMAS!
Randy and I at his family's house for Christmas!
Christmas

NEW YEARS!
Carey and I at the Party.
New Year's Eve 2

Randy and I at the party.
New Year's Eve 3

Randy and I at the party...again.
New Year's Eve 5

No comments: