Thursday, September 15, 2005

No I'm Not Dead

I know most of you thought I fell off the face the earth but I am still here! Seattle is amazing!! I don't have any pictures of Seattle as of yet (keep forgetting to bring my camera) but I do have some pictures of the stuff I am doing in the costume shop! Here are some photos of a mask I am making. The is before we painted it. The design was done by one of the other craftsmen but I actually made it!! I love you all and miss you bunches!!

Oh and I recently talked to Nancy and she asked if the masks were supposed to look this way...Yes the character is an old and deformed man...So yes Nancy it's supposed to look like that...punk

Old Man Mask

Old Man Mask

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.