Friday, September 17, 2004

Art Schools Blow and Gay London is well...G-A-Y

Ahhh yes...I remember it well...art school administrative offices...yes...they suck! They lost my paperwork and I had to find it (not that I lost it or anything) and had to sign my checks and all kinds of fun boring stuff. But now it is over and we are on to more fun stuff!!

This evening Jon (Irish) and Kate (British) (two of my flatmates) and I went with some other people to G-A-Y a gay club in SoHo. It was so much fun (not a lot of available men though...strange) we stayed out till 4am!! I shocked poor Sam by chugging a pint of Guinness...apparently he has never know a girl that could do that...I told him where I come from it's not a talent but a requirement for college students...but I don't mind looking cool..hehe...then we proceeded to chug several more...for good measure.

No comments: